Monday, December 16, 2013

It has only taken a year...and presents!

Dear beloved readers (if there are any!),

It has taken nearly a year but I have a couple things I have been working on and they are finally fit to mutate into an e-book, which will hopefully not take another year to arrange, but in the interim, I will publish a short story on this website in installments just to keep you busy; it will be available as a free e-book very soon (I hope).  It has nothing whatsoever to do with anything, real or imagined, but is just a bit of silly nonsense that has fun with fairy tales, geeks, and other things most vital to life.  It is a Foible (yes, that is not a typo) rather than a Fable, fables are stories about serious matters, this one I doubt has a moral and its only purpose is pure enjoyment.  The next post will begin the series, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment