Thursday, January 25, 2024

A mess!

 I'm in the middle of updating covers (full disclosure, all are AI generated using Leonardo.ai) on amazon and Smashwords, as well as putting books on amazon that I hadn't yet.  As usual, having trouble with the Smashwords 'meat grinder' and review process, updating as I can but they seem to randomly reject a given book or ten and I have to resubmit it.  I have also made a few errors in uploading the wrong cover but hopefully have caught those as well!  Amazon I still can't offer 'free' books, so if there is something you are interested in, check out the wider inter web to see if you can get it gratis.  Apparently you can only add 3 titles per day on amazon as well, so I guess that will limit how many I can add there as well, since I don't have time to do this every day, it may come it fits and starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment