Monday, July 10, 2023

Full disclosure!

 So I'm learning to play with ai art generators, Leonardo.ai in particular but I'm also using canva.com and the previewer on Mac to mess around with the resulting images.  I've updated a few of my book covers just for the fun of it, though the smashwords editions might not be approved as the metadata and the cover wording aren't exactly the same.  I haven't gotten around to adding a note in each book about the cover source (formerly my own photographs) but I will get there someday, until then, this post will have to suffice.  And as far as creative content goes, I would say it is as difficult to get a good ai book cover as it is to take a decent photograph, it requires patience, time, a learning curve, and a little innate skill, but that's just my opinion, maybe I'm just not proving to be a child prodigy but as far as I can tell, to get a good image takes a bit of work and time and luck and a good eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment