Tuesday, November 7, 2017

On Turtles in unexpected places

Sadly, I don't have a living favorite author, mostly because I'm a book addict who MUST stay up and finish the last page, a thing that isn't such a great idea since I am now getting old (why is everything so much easier in college?), have small children to chase, and various other pursuits that demand most of my time and energy.  When I have time to read, it is best to stick to something that I know how it ends so there is half a chance I'll actually get some sleep.  Needless to say, I'm not avidly waiting (with drool encrusted tongue lolling from my mouth) for the latest release of any particular writer but when a book garners reviews and interest at two completely unrelated non-book sites (of the five I regularly visit!), it must be something special, or at least interesting.  And as someone who suffers from anxiety/panic attacks, it is even more interesting.  I'll leave it to you to decide what you think.  Here are the links to the reviews for 'Turtles All the Way Down:'

Review #1

Review #2

Maybe one of these years I'll actually get around to reading something new, until then, at least you can enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment