Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Of headaches, disasters, and triumphs

Rejoice oh fans of the Brethren, what few of you there be, I have finished one major project at least.  I just uploaded the complete Serpent and the Unicorn series in one volume.  It is completely updated, reedited, and revised and I finally included the map.  I also updated the original books (but forgot to include the map!) so those are available if you have already purchased the books.  I am sure there will be some major editing disaster or setback, there always is during such a project, but hopefully the final book will be worth the effort; I just hope I did not make things worse as I tried to fix a variety of minor editing errors in the originals.  Now I need to attend to the other books…any volunteers with nothing to do for the next three years?

No comments:

Post a Comment